A modern-looking, responsive website is a must-have for today’s B2B and B2C businesses. Whether it’s a simple brochure-type website or a full-blown, data-driven application, your website development is a critical component to attract new business, engage with stakeholders and provide key customer service functions.
Website platforms like WordPress separate content from design and coding, so updating copy and photos is simple. And it’s scalable, so adding new pages or sections is straightforward. Nexus provides a full suite of website development services, including outsourced content updates or training on how to update content yourself.
Our website services include the following:
- Business analysis of required website capabilities (e.g. prospect onboarding, ecommerce, customer service) and goals
- Design options for homepage and interior pages
- Live test site to review user interface, navigation and content
- Full content development and/or consulting on search engine optimization
- Connections to social media feeds
- Graphic design and license-free image sourcing
- Animation and video development
- Data-driven applications for customer or back-end administration
- Ecommerce solutions
- Web hosting
- Ongoing content and design updates
The Need: A dynamic website presence that provides educational resources and key member services in...
The Need: A high-impact website that showcases aerial videography and installation capabilities for movies and...
The Need: an interactive, user-friendly directory of Canadian infrastructure projects offering different levels of information...
The Need: Deliver the 25th anniversary conference, established as the largest, must-attend annual event of...
The Need: Corporate identity, website and marketing materials to establish the brand and provide information...
The Need: A high-energy conference highlights reel that can be used to market future events...